Monday 4 February 2013

Why A Blog?

You might be wondering why I have started a Blog.  You might be wondering when I found out there was such a thing as a Blog.

Well I found myself with the luxury of time and as most of you know, this means I am spending my time sitting and thinking.  Rather than filling your in boxes with random thoughts and observances, I thought I would keep you updated this way.  I think this may appeal to those of you who would rather pick and choose when they hear from me.  You can also politely choose not to hear from me.  That, I am coming to realize, is just what a blog is all about.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT IDEA JAN!! Love the idea! Eat drink and show them butt cheeks! Or do what your doing Eat,sit and think about(and on) them butt cheeks!

Unknown said...

Thanks hon. Keep reading. I am flattered. Glad I left a note.