Tuesday 5 February 2013

What Next

As I have been fully taking advantage of a unique opportunity to be in Barbados this winter, I have read a short novel called "What Now" by Ann Patchett.  After reading this I decided to create a blog.  I will quote
Ann Patchett rather than make some weak attempt at paraphrasing, as it probably wouldn't do her words justice.  " Be grateful to all the people who helped you do it.  Write to them and let them know how you are.  You are, every one of you, someone's favorite unfolding story.  We will all be anxious to see what happens next".

So, whether this applies to me or not, I am going to write.  I am going to let you know how I am.  Not that I feel I am anyone's unfolding story, by any means.  However, I know that I am interested in other people's stories, so I will tell mine.  Please, each of you, let me know your stories as well, as I am anxious to see what happens next.

No comments: